Certified Laughter Yoga Leader TrainingPamela Alleyne-Tracey Laughter Yoga Leader Instructor
Laughter Yoga Leader Training is a certificate program that has come to Burlington, Ontario.
Invite your family, friends, colleagues and associates to join you in training as you explore shopping at it’s best at the local malls.
One stop training made easy
Check out the tasty hot / cold gourmet cuisine at Fortino`s and grocery shop at the same time without having to go outside. Plus explore all that the beautiful city of Burlington has to offer. Join us on this 2 day spectacular laughter yoga training and discover the many benefits of true mirthful laughter.
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training:
The purpose of this experiential (and often life-transforming) 2 days professional training is to:
Empower individuals to live Happy Healthy Hearty Lives and contribute to the well being of others
Show individuals how Laughter Yoga can put the fun back into living, help release tension, reduce stress and improve the quality of their lives in a safe and controlled manner.
What You Will Learn And Take Home With You
Participants will get to understand and be able to:
- Discuss the history of Therapeutic Laughter and Laughter Yoga
- Answer frequently asked questions about Laughter Yoga and Laughter Clubs
- Describe the benefits and contra-indications of Laughter Yoga
- Explain why humor, happiness or reason are not necessary to laugh
- Start and run a Laughter Club for the general public
- Describe and demonstrate the different components of a Laughter Session, including a Laughter Meditation.
- Describe the roles & responsibilities of the anchor person in a Laughter Club.
- Organize a public seminar on Laughter Yoga
- Be familiar with group dynamics and know how to effectively manage group laughter with a variety of participants (children, seniors, etc.)
- Explain the Inner Spirit Of Laughter and how to add more laughter into one’s life
- Take groups to deeper levels of joy and inner peace through the Laughter Meditation
- Implement Laughter Yoga in a corporate setting
- Know how & where to market your services
We highly encourage our graduates to start and run free and public Laughter clubs whenever possible but you can also do so for a fee. Great personal benefits that go much beyond the financial aspect are to be gained through the running of a free and public Laughter Club.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who would like to add more laughter into their life and/or start a Laughter Club
- HR professionals
- Health care professionals
- Activity and Recreation Therapists
- People who want to get over anger or anxiety
- Entertainment professional
- Depressed People
- Elder Care Managers
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Sales Professionals
- Senior Center Staff
- Social Workers
- Staff Members in Assisted -Living Facilities
- Teachers and communicators
What You Will Receive
Step by Step CD on laughter yoga to help you present this method visually to others
A “Certified Laughter Yoga Leader” certificate
The cost for the program is $300.00 per person payable prior to the commencement of the program. Please send certified check or money order to: Pam Tracz
561 Brant Street, PO Box. 85044, RPO Brant plaza, Burlington, ON, L7R 4K3
Laughter Yoga Leader Training in Burlington
Pamela Alleyne-Tracey RN, SCM, CLYL, CLYT
Phone: 905 681 0583
In her dynamic presentations, Pamela Alleyne-Tracey REVEALS the formula to your organization of how to improve the quality of their professional and personal lives as well as keeping the most powerful organ in their bodies functioning and beating in a healthy, hearty, rhythmical fashion.